Monday, October 17, 2011

Take a walk in my shoes for once

I think that there comes a time when a person just has to say forget it all...that it just doesn't matter anymore.  Mostly, that's my problem, I care too much about some people, and it's my biggest weakness.  Maybe if I were more able to just let it all roll off of my back, then I just might be a bit happier.  If I could just learn to say that it doesn't matter, maybe I wouldn't hurt so much.  


It amazes me as to how quickly people can judge another person, without walking in their shoes, or having any clue as to what that person is going through.  I guess their lives are so perfect that they feel that they have the right to look down on everyone else, and shit on them.  


There's an old saying that says "Before you judge another person, walk a mile in their shoes, then you'll be a mile away from them, AND you'll have their shoes".  Personally, I think it's a good idea for people who live in glass houses to not throw stones...because the minute that you do that, your house will fall apart.  


Personally, I hope that the people who are judging me don't EVER have to feel the way that I feel, or go through what I've gone through, and what I am going through.  Personally, I think that I've handled things pretty darn well for everything.  I'm hurting, I'm not all right, I'm not ready to be all right either.  It's not that I want to wallow in my grief, and hurt, but that I need to GO through it to get over it.  I put my big girl panties on pretty much every day, and deal with it...because as y'all know, my life is too full of HAVE TO'S to NOT do that.  Y'all also know that I am sick to death of HAVE TO'S.


I don't understand how people can look down on me, but not really KNOW what I'm dealing with.  I'd like to know how I'm supposed to live on 1700 dollars a month, while my ex lives on a lot more.  I'd like to know how in the heck I am supposed to do that, when I worked just as hard as he did to get our family where it was, but now, now that HE made decisions, that affected the whole damn family, that it's all my fault.  Whatever...When y'all are done walking that mile in my shoes, I'd like them back, please...as they are MY shoes, and for the most part, I like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment