Monday, October 3, 2011

Rain, Rain, and MORE Rain

I have decided that I really do not like rain so much.  I didn't mind it too long ago, as we needed it, and the ducks like it, and rainy days are good days to either catch up on sleep or a couple of movies...or even movie marathon days.  I can usually find something good about most everything.  


Today, however, I'm finding that I'm REALLY sick of the rain.  We have had so much rain, and flooding, that it's truly driving me half crazy.  With my back pain being added to with the change in the barometer, it doesn't help my mood.  I find that I am kind of cranky on these rainy days.  It's also getting colder, and it just seems that the cold settles in my back.  It's not fun, and I'm not enjoying it too much.


I've been able to talk a friend today and so, that's kept me from not being so cranky...but I'm still cranky nonetheless.  It's also not helping that I have a really bad case of heartburn, and it hurts to breathe with this case...and yes, I've taken tums, I've added a Prilosec to the mix, and nothing much seems to be helping...not even milk, which will usually cool it off.  So, other than talking to my friend, I think that I'm just going to have a whiney day.  I'm entitled to be whiney every so often, and so today, will be that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment