Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snowy Day

I love snow!  That's a good thing because we are getting hit quite hard with the white stuff.  There's about 5 inches already on the ground, the roads are crappy, and I get to sit in my house, watching it fly.  It's beautiful!  This is also the first time that we've had measurable snow in the month of Oct. since 1979, and only the 3rd time that we've had measurable snow this month, since the late 1800's.  


I know that I am fortunate, as I don't have to drive in it.  It is messy.  I don't HAVE to go anywhere today, because I was smart and took care of what I needed to do yesterday, so I get to stay home and just enjoy it.  I'm cuddled up on my sofa, and I'm switching between the Penn State and Navy Football Games.  What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  


Football and SNOW!  Whoo Hoo, I'm a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment