Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Guess who lost it on a State Employee today?

So, today, I totally flipped out on my son's caseworker.  Last Wednesday, my son was supposed to be attending a Why Try class and guess who "forgot" to show up, yet again...and his NOT showing up just got him KICKED OUT of a condition of his probation.  Now, here's my problem, my ex did NOT inform me of this, the caseworker didn't inform me of this, and neither did the Juvenile Probation Officer.  Not only that, but he was late for school on Wednesday as well, and didn't ride the bus to school, nor did he ride the bus home from school...yet ANOTHER condition of probation blown off.  Not only THAT issue, but NO ONE knew where my son was from 2:30 pm until 6:30 pm on Wednesday.  My ex said that he watched David walk out to the bus stop, then saw David go to a friend's house to use their bathroom....REALLY?  WOW!  Why could he have not used the bathroom in his father's house?  Why did he have to go to a friend's house?  I'll tell you why...He was SMOKING POT, and THAT is also why he did not attend Wednesday's make up sessions, and why he said that he "lost his cell phone on the bus...kind of difficult to lose it on the bus when he was NOT even ON the bus...and we KNOW this, because caseworker, was at the bus stop in front of David's house on Wednesday afternoon...My ex made some kind of stupid excuse for him to the caseworker, and is trying to make it so that David is NOT kicked out, and I told caseworker, over my dead body...the boy had his chances and now, I am done.  I am DEMANDING that they put that boy on an ankle monitor by Friday, or I am going to relinquish ALL of my parental rights to the boy.  I REFUSE to go down with my ex and my son.  I absolutely will NOT be going to jail for contempt of court, because these 2 people cannot get their shit together, and just DO what they need to do.  If he in not in that ankle bracelet by Friday, I am hiring an attorney to do what needs to be done.  


I don't understand why these 2 people in my life do NOT understand the gravity of this issue.  A Children and Youth Judge is NOT the person to PISS OFF, the Juvenile Probation Officer is NOT the person to PISS OFF, and you don't PISS OFF the one person who is trying to help you, and that would be the caseworker!  Now, we also have MOM who is totally pissed off too!  


To top it all off, the school did NOT, yet again, inform me of David's tardiness on Wednesday either...the caseworker got it, but not me, his mother, the woman who has been begging the school to help her, to be able to help THEM, help my son!  They don't listen to me either.  I think I'm going to have to call the ACLU and sue the school district over this one.  I've only been asking for years for information from the school, AND I have a court order that says that since I have shared legal custody of said child, they MUST send me EVERYTHING that they send my ex.  


I will NOT be paying a SINGLE RED PENNY in fines, I will NOT go to jail, as they will HAVE to put me on suicide watch...I am very claustrophobic, and that will kill me.  There's a reason that I have NEVER been in trouble with the law...I am TERRIFIED of being in a 6'X8' cell, with a toilet in the middle of it...like I'm really going to use a toilet in the middle of a room, where everyone else can see me...who are they kidding?  Oh, HELL NO!!!  It will NEVER happen.  


Poor caseworker had to put up with my foul mouth today, because yes, I took it there, because they don't seem to listen when I am just talking to them...and NOW, the truth is that I like caseworker, but what I am so frustrated over is the fact that when we in the courtroom for David's criminal trial, the Judge told David that IF he missed ONE more Why Try class that he'd be on that ankle bracelet.  So, in the 7 days between court appearances, he missed the ONLY class that he had to attend...Judge did NOT follow through on his THREAT of ankle bracelet...so, now my son thinks this is a big joke, and that he can get away with things, because they don't follow through.  His father NEVER follows through, and that's why David does NOT want to live with me, because I ALWAYS follow through with what I threaten...ask Shayna, Andrew, Christopher, and even Jennie...They KNEW what the consequences were for bad behavior, and I never ONCE issued an idle threat.  If I said it, I meant it, and punishment was swift and fit the crime.  Am wondering WHY the juvenile justice system can't do the same thing.  


I now have to find an attorney, to cover my ass in all of this, but I'm not going down with the idiots, who are NOT taking any of this seriously.  I am not willing to pay the price of my freedom for other people's stupidity.  Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment