Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Craziness over the past few days.

The past few days have been crazy.  I've been on the go since Friday.  I loved the busyness of it all, and most of it was fun.  


On Friday, I got a call from the best friend...which meant that I ended up at his place, and out dancing Friday night.  He took me to this place called Rod's Roadhouse Cafe.  We had a great time, and I spent the majority of the night on the dance floor shaking my groove thing!  There was a live band, and a DJ, and the music was great!  I love nights like that, where there's very little inhibition and I can really dance.  


Saturday, was a day spent with Dan, his son, and Rachel, who is also one of Dan's sisters.  Nice dinner, and then hanging out at the campfire, and roasting marshmallows, is always a great time.


Sunday, I had a couple of jobs to do, and had to go take photos of houses. I love that part of my job, as I work out of my car, and I get to drive all over Lancaster, Dauphin, York, and Lebanon Counties.  I love the beauty of PA in the Fall.  With the leaves turning vibrant colors, and the dog in the back seat, I'm a happy camper.  Then, got to spend a little bit of time with my friend, Lamar, then back to Dan's for more campfire time with Rachel.


Work class on Monday, with Momma P. and Abby, and then lunch afterwards...always fun...and then today, working at the home office at Momma P's house with Momma P. and Abby.  I love my job at the office too, and most of the time it doesn't seem like work, as we have a lot of fun too.  I think it's important to enjoy one's work.  It also helps that I work for Momma, and with Pap and Abby.  It's a family business, and that makes it all the better.  An even bigger plus, I get to take Libby with me...which makes my day even better.  Love that dog!


Tomorrow, will be more work at the office, unless I have to take photos, and then we all have to be in Hanover, PA for my son's Family Group meeting.  It's been a busy week, and it's not even Wednesday yet.


Hope that all of my "minions" are having good weeks as well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment