Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Going back through my blog

It was stated to me yesterday that my blog was nothing but bashing of the people who have hurt me.  WOW!  I've been blogging for about 2 months now, and I don't think that I'm all about bashing people...for me, this blog is a way for me to put my thoughts out there, and to re-evaluate them.  Maybe to figure out what I'm thinking, and where I need to go.  I'm guessing that this person never really read my blog or gave it a chance.  


It's also what makes me think that I'm tired of pleasing everyone else in my life.  Why is it that people seem to think that they have the right to say anything about what I do, or what I say?  I do see those people paying my bills, or living my life.  I don't see them banging down my front door to spend time with me, or calling me every day, let alone once a month!  I don't understand why this person thinks it's ok to judge me.  He has never been through a divorce...not as the divorcee, or the divorcer.  He's never walked a day in my shoes, let alone a minute in them...and personally, I know that he wouldn't last a minute in my shoes.


Well, here's what I have to say about it all...it's my blog and I'll say what I want to say, about whatever topic I choose to write about.  This is me being highly rebellious, and I DARE you to try to stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment