Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Tuesday

Today was a good day.  I got to sleep in, take my time, and get to a doctor's appointment at 2:30.  I don't usually get to take my time to get anywhere.  Oh, and I have a new doctor in this area.  I'd been putting it off, getting a doctor here in PA.  


I'm healthy, so that's great news...not that I didn't think that I was, oh, and he's pleased with my weight loss.  He re-filled the 2 Rx's that I'm currently taking...which means that I'll be able to eat everything that I want again, and that I can have a migraine!  He's sending me for a torture test on Friday...Mammogram time for me!  YAY!  NOT!  I am SOOO not looking forward to having my breasts squished for photos.  I'm not even sure if my breasts will flatten like that.  I also KNOW that I really don't want to find out.  However, dr will not be happy if I don't go!  I've put it off for about 5 years, so I should probably just do it.  Will let y'all know how it goes.  I'm sure that there will be some kind of humor in the whole process, and I'm going to look for that!


Shayna's coming home tomorrow.  She'll be here until the 8th of Feb., when she'll leave to go to her new job...She's going to be a nanny for a friend of hers in DE.  That will be awesome for her.  I'm making one of her favorite dinners tomorrow for her...Lasgne.  That will make her happy!  I've missed her, and I'm glad she'll be here for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment