Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Crazy, Busy Week!

It's only Wednesday, but it's been a crazy, busy week.  I feel as though I've been running every day, and I know it's not completely true.  It just feels like it.  Tomorrow, I've got a job to do in Mechanicsburg, and we'll see if I'll get any more orders for tomorrow.  Friday, I have to go to Lebanon for an order as well.  At some point tomorrow, I also have to run down to York to take Mom to her car at the shop, pick up a couple of books, and then to take Shayna some dvds, as she's dog-sitting for a dear friend of ours this week.  


Kent e-mailed me a copy of our vision insurance card, that I asked for 3 months ago...at least he finally gave it to me.  I have to send him some tax info that is on my laptop, and I'll get to that sometime tomorrow.  Hopefully, we'll be able to tag my car here in PA by the end of the month.  That would be awesome!


So, mid-week, it's not done yet, and it seems as though it's just going to get busier.  Hope that y'all are having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment