Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just thoughts in my head

 Not sure what's going on today.  I've had a call from my son's caseworker, and learned that my son failed to turn in his final projects for all of his classes, and has failed this marking period, which means that he's failed the whole semester.  GOD!  I'm not sure what is going on his mind, and I really don't care anymore.  I just want him to do what he needs to do to get through high school and to meet the consequences of his sentence, so that he doesn't end up with a felony charge!  Why do I feel as though I am the ONLY person who thinks that this is necessary?  I think he needs to be in a full time program!  One more step, and that's what will happen.


I'm tired today...not sure why, as I've been getting plenty of sleep.  I think that I may just go and take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment