Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Day of 2012

January 1, 2012.  It's a new day and a new year.  This sentence makes me hopeful.  Every day that I wake up, it's a new day, to make what I want it to be.  Today, it's the beginning of a whole new year.  Another trip around the sun, and what will it be?


I've decided to look at 2012 with hope and positive thoughts.  It's going to be a good year.  Yes, I'm still married to Kent, but divorce is at least in the works, and that will be ending soon.  That is a good thing, as it means a whole separate life for me.  I need that...full separation.  Shayna's moving back in with me...not sure where she's going to sleep...but we'll work something out.  


I think that we'll have a lot of fun this coming year, and stress will be lessened.  Business will just keep getting better, and college classes for me will start shortly.  I have to do something to make myself better.  


Sending all of you hope for a prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment