Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rough weekend

It's been a rough weekend.  Guess that I'm not ready to date anyone, as the cosmos seems to be against it.  Maybe that's a good thing.  Maybe I'm really not ready.  I still get angry over the stupid things that Kent says to me, and I shouldn't really care what he thinks anymore, let alone his stating that he was proud of me...yep...I'm still irritated by that one.


Our realtor sent me a video of what the house flipper did to our Eastern Shore house, and it's beautiful, really, however, it was everything that I wanted to do in the house as well.  Just hit a raw nerve, I'm guessing.  


I've been very emotional this weekend.  Crying on and off...and I know why, and it's something that I have to deal with, and I really don't want to deal with it.  Am afraid of the consequences of this, and what it could do to me and someone whom I care very deeply for.  It still has to be done, and things need to be said.  Just not sure how I want to deal with it all yet either.  


So, if  you pray, say a prayer for me tonight.  I'm having a rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment