Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Busy Wednesday

Ahhh...It's hump day!  My work week is almost over, and I only have 2 more days until Saturday.  That always makes me feel better.  Not that I don't love my job...which is true, I love what I'm doing now, but weekends are always great.  This weekend is going to be great, as Shayna will be home, and she's bringing her friend, Jamie and her 3 year old son, Tanner.  It will make this a full house, but that's ok.  Not sure where everyone's going to sleep, but we always make it work.  


Tomorrow, we're going to take Jamie and Tanner to Chocolate World.  I always love going there, and for some reason, it never gets boring for me!  I guess that there is just something about singing cows that crack me up and get me going! On Friday, I have my dreaded Mammogram.  Yes, I pre-registered today...but I'm so not looking forward to this test.  Hopefully, I'll work in a date with Joe in the next 2 days.


I'm really looking forward to seeing him.  Not sure what's up with that...scary a bit, to be honest, but nonetheless, I'm really looking forward to seeing him. I guess there's something about a man who makes me think, and makes me want to be better.  I like that.  Maybe it's the challenge...we'll see...and I'll keep y'all posted on that situation.


So, today, I had 2 jobs to do, and then I ran to the grocery store, started my lasgne for dinner, and now, am just waiting until 5:30 to put it in the oven.  I'm also making a ceasar salad and garlic bread to go with dinner.  Yummy!  I don't make this dish often, and I'm so glad that I'm making it tonight.  Shayna loves it, and hopefully, Danny will be able to come down for dinner too, he may have to work, so I'll TRY to save him a piece, but I can't guarantee that for him!  Poor man!  He'll be missing out on good eats, for sure.


Hope that y'all are having good weeks as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment