Friday, January 6, 2012

Technology and me

Technology and I are not friends.  I don't know what it is about new techy toys, and me, and why I can't get along with them.  I'm a point, click, and type kind-of-girl!  LOL  That's kind of why blogging for me is so much fun, and it's a bit funny too, as I am THAT girl!


There is something wrong with the g-mail on my phone.  I can RECEIVE e-mails, I cannot SEND e-mails!  So, last night, I had to send out photos on 4 different houses that I had to take photos of....8 per house, btw, and tethered my phone to my laptop.  I have NO clue as to what I did, but somehow, I had shut down the 16g sd card on it.  Talk about giving me a panic attack and a heart attack all at once!  I never thought this would happen, but my whole life is cataloged on that card!  All of my contacts, all of my music, all of the texts that I need to send, or wish to run over again, so that I can over-analyze them...everyone's e-mail addresses.  Pretty much my whole LIFE is on that phone!!!   I was able to re-set everything and nothing, thank GOD was lost!  Heart attack averted.  


So, today, I'm trying to send these photos, from my phone to my bosses, and 2 hours later, I get a text message saying that the photos have not been received.  Needless to say, this is frustrating the heck out of me!  So, I go tether my phone to the computer again...figured out what mistake I made yesterday, so that I didn't clear it AGAIN!  I can't begin to say how long it would take me to re-enter all of that information into my phone, not to mention photos of the kids, grandkids, dogs, and friends that would have been lost as well...and those I couldn't just re-load!  Need to put those on the computer, now that I've figured that much out!


So, I am so glad that I was smart, and when I bought the new phone, I also purchased the black tie service, so that when I get down there today, there should not be an issue with them looking at my phone tonight!  Gah!  So, hopefully, they will be able to fix this issue, and I'll just give them my prettiest pout, and hand it to them saying "fix it"!  Say a prayer with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment