Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love a deal!

There is not much more that I love than getting a really good deal.  I ran into K-Mart today, really, to get dog food...as Libby was getting low, and I came across a clearance sale.  OMG!  My inner-shopaholic almost went completely crazy!  I did, however, buy a really cute top, and a new pair of jeans...I did NEED the jeans, as I only have one pair right now.  Whew...but I spend about 25 bucks on both.  


Tonight, I'm going out with Dan, for his birthday.  I'm really looking forward to that.  Party night's with Danny are always a lot of fun, and I need to go out and just get something to drink, shoot a bit of pool, and LAUGH until my sides hurt.  He makes me laugh so hard, and I really need that these days.  He keeps me from going totally postal, and I'm so thankful for our friendship.


It seems that so many people don't see that men and women can truly be just friends and have nothing else going on.  Yeah, we argue like a married couple, and the grocery clerk will sometimes give me HIS change...which just cracks me up...but the truth is, that we are really friends, and I hope that I also, keep him from going postal!


I enjoy his company, he enjoys mine...therefore, nothing wrong with that!


Oh, and Happy Birthday Danny!  Welcome to the 40's!

No comments:

Post a Comment