Wednesday, September 28, 2011

After the stress

After the past couple of days, I'm finding that today, I don't want to do a single thing.  I barely even want to post here on my blog, but since I'm thinking, I may as well type it out.


I woke up this morning with a small migraine, not a terrible one, but a migraine, nonetheless, which is frustrating.  I also woke up with my back all in knots, and pain was just everywhere.  I REALLY hate those mornings.  I am beginning to understand how all of this works, the correlation of pain and stress.  It seems that the more stress that I am under, the more that my back really hurts.  Today, however, there is no stress, as I am not allowing any...not today, and still, everything hurts...my neck, my shoulder, my back, my head, my hips...maybe we're supposed to get some rain...not sure...but either way, I'm having a lot of pain today.  


Today, is a do nothing day, not one thing, day.  I just want to relax on my heating pad, watch a couple of movies, and maybe just maybe, nap all day.  I think that after the past few days, I've earned a day in bed...and I like my bed...it's really comfy, has a feather-bed on it, it's big, and just comfy.  I may run a load of laundry....it's necessary....but if I want clean underwear, I'll have to run a load today....and YES, I always want clean underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment