Thursday, December 8, 2011

Still Dealing

Can I just say that I am so tired of drama?  It seems as though every time that I turn around, there is just more and more drama...I don't even have to go looking for it, it just somehow finds me.  I am tired of all of the bullcrap.  


I think that I just need a total vacation from life.  Am thinking that either a cruise, or a trip to FL would be wonderful, sometime in maybe Feb or March.  I can also go to Long Beach, MS for Mardi Gras in Feb as well...Heck, I may just do all of it...I think it's necessary to just get away for a little bit.  Not sure that I want to go alone, as my friends are very dear to me, but maybe if I go, I'll get some alone time.  That might be a good thing.  


Then again, it might not, as it would give me too much time to think, and for me, thinking is a bad thing.  At least with all of the drama swirling around me, I'm able to be calm through it, and can still step back and think things through.  That's necessary, when dealing with drama.  To be able to stay calm, and strong through it all is necessary for me.  I just want to have everything done, and taken care of, all of the legalities, so that there is no more of this he said/she said crap, and people not following through on their words.  I just need to have it done.  I am tired of the game playing, and am thinking that now, I'm going to just have to deal with things my way...I'm a fighter, a survivor and a strong woman...Don't ever forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment