Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Christmas aftermath

This has been a crazy, but good week, for the most part.  On Monday, Shayna and I drove home from my mother's house, and it's nice to be home again.  The whole family was here when we got home, and it was awesome to be greeted by Momma P, Pap, Rachel, Dan, the kids, and then Wes, Abby, Jer, and their kids showed up, and then Dave and Alicia also showed up.  It was a whole houseful of people, and that is always awesome for me!


Tuesday was quiet, and then yesterday, I drove to Hershey to pick up Jonah for the day, night, and today Shayna and Jonah and I went to Hershey Park's Chocolate World.  LOVE it there.  After dropping Jonah off at his mother's house, I had to do 2 jobs, and on the way home from those, it started to snow.  I love the snow!  It hasn't started sticking yet, but it's still coming down and is picking up.


So, aftermath you ask?  Well...whenever my beautiful daughter comes to visit with me, her boyfriend starts all kinds of stupid crap, which then totally ruins the visit.  I'm almost at the point of saying to her that she just can't come visit me, as he is more important.  I'm so tired of his calling her names like: Slut, liar, and whatever else he says.  I'm so tired of his accusing her of sleeping with other men.  I'm so tired of his distrust of my daughter who is anything but untrustworthy.  I'm tired of his controlling ways, and fighting with her over HIM!  I don't think that they should be together until he can get over himself.  I don't want to get into the middle of their relationship, but the truth is that he makes me crazy.  He doesn't like her tattoos, he doesn't like her being off of the Eastern Shore, he doesn't want her to be with her family on her birthday, but HE is going to be working until 11:00 pm on New Year's Eve, and she wouldn't see him until after midnight...so I suppose that she's supposed to just sit at home, all by herself, ON HER BIRTHDAY, and wait for him....I think that it's bullcrap!  I'm done with it all.


Have I said lately that I don't like stupid drama?  If I haven't...consider this my saying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment