Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm back

I've been away from the internet for a little bit, but I'm now back.  I can't say how happy that I am about that.  Things have been very crazy lately, and I have missed my outlet and trying to type things out for myself.  I hope that my readers have missed me as well.  Somewhere along the past couple of weeks, I somehow got another follower...Welcome!


So, today has been a crazy day.  It started with a small confrontation on my job, which can be dangerous, and today was one of those days.  The lenders will send me out to take photos of homes for various reasons, and I was in a questionable area of Harrisburg today, doing just that.  Thank God that I always bring my dog with me, and have never had to allow her out of the car, but today, I came awfully close.  I was, however, able to calm the situation, was asked by a drunk man (it WAS 11:00 in the morning) if I had a boyfriend, and ended up telling him that he didn't want me, as I have way too much baggage for him to handle!  HAHAHAHA!  More like he wouldn't have been able to handle my attitude is what is closer to the truth.


Then, I got a call from my ex this evening...seems that he wants to turn off my cell phone again...I went over in my minutes, not that I knew how many I was allowed, or WHEN I went over my minutes in the first place, as I am no longer an owner of the cellphone account.  I asked him again when he planned on making my alimony legal, and find an attorney.  The man just said that he would do it when he found an attorney that he liked.  REALLY?  I didn't know that you needed to personally LIKE your attorney...I thought that your attorney just needs to do the job for you.  All I am asking is to have things drawn up legally, so that it protects BOTH of us, but of course, he sees me as a gold digging crazy woman, but I'm thinking that's ok that he thinks that about me...let him think it.  I just want the things that he told me that he would do, to be done.  I get that he moved from MD to WV and that we can't file for our divorce until August...OK...whatever, let's just get the alimony thing done with, so that at least THAT much is done!  


I'm starting to lose all patience with this whole thing, and when that happens, I can become a loose cannon, and just go off.  I refuse to go off, I refuse to make hasty decisions, and I refuse to allow anyone to ever run over me and take advantage of me ever again.  So...I guess this means that I will have to hire an attorney in WV to get the alimony stuff done, since he's not going to do it.  I was hoping that his new girlfriend would be of some kind of assistance to me, in making him get things done!  Guess she isn't too much of an influence over him!  Poor dear...hope she knows what she's getting into with him..I wish her all of the luck in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment