Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday!

Ahhhhh....Friday, you're here....I love you...but not really for the same reason that everyone else loves you...today happens to be payday, but I don't get paid every Friday, it's not the end of my work-week...as I go out shooting photos every day, if I have the orders to do them (and I have an order for tomorrow)...so, why do I love Fridays so much..because my friends have their last day of their work week, and you make them happy, which makes ME happy!  


It also means another day closer to best-friend time, which I really love, and kind of need this weekend.  And, I get an extra night of best friend time...and I think we're going to try to go see Christmas lights with his son tomorrow night...so much fun!  Maybe a campfire, maybe some marshmallows, but definitely time together.   


It's the time where we can talk, share, and then get down to the bottom of things.  I love that he's my spy at the man factory, and can usually let me in on male behavior, and why they do the things that they do.  He is also good for me, in that, he supports me, emotionally, without all of the baggage of a relationship....that is the best part...I support him too, and that's also great.  


I just know that I am blessed beyond belief in my friendships, and I sure hope that I'm a blessing back to my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kim. It was so nice getting together today. You look great and it was wonderful to see you looking so happy. It was good to catch up. We will have to get together more often.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete