Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Move In Weekend

Momma P and Pap have moved into the new house with me.  Our other room mate is in Germany for the holidays.  I'm getting ready to travel to VA to my parent's for Christmas.  


My room is set up, and I still have to go back to my apartment one more time to pick up the rest of my things.  I can't wait until THAT is over.  My old room mate is crazy, and I can't wait to just be done with her.


Christmas is usually one of my favorite times of the year, but this year, I'm just not looking so forward to it at all.  It's the first year without the husband and the kids.  I really just don't have the Holiday spirit.  I would love to just go to sleep and wake up the day before New Year's Eve.  I am looking forward to that night.  We'll be having a house party at the new house, and a house full of people is just up my alley.  I miss all of the entertaining that Kent and I used to do.  I miss having a house full of kids and family, and friends.  


This year, it'll be a house full of friends..and that's good enough for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment