Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday #2

Today is Thursday....Thankful Thursday #2 this month.  So, today, I am thankful for my job, and the people that I work with.  I love that I work in a family business, and that the people with whom I work love me.  It's a really wonderful thing, knowing that.


I am also very thankful for the friends and family who have taken the time out to call either Shayna or me, and extend their love and support, during this time of grief for us.  I cannot express in words how much that love and support means to me, and the fact that so many of those people are my friends, and who are sending their love to my daughter.  


Y'all mean more to me than I can even say.  Thank you for being there for me, and for her.  Thank y'all for loving us, and for supporting us.  We love y'all too.

1 comment:

  1. Babe, You are soooo very welcome! We are BLESSED to have you involved in our business, adn we LOVE working with you too!
    Shayna means so very much to us too! You have NO IDEA!!!
    We love you both so much!!!
    Momma & Pap

    ReplyDelete