Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I love you more than my dog

So, this is the title of a book that I saw in Wegman's grocery store on Sunday.  I love you more than my dog.  Well, here's the truth...if I ever say that about another human being in my future, would someone please just slap me until I am stupid?  


The truth is that these days, I love my dog a lot more than I love most people.  Not saying that I don't love people, and there are those whom I love a lot more than I love my dog, but for the most part, people are crazy.  The other thing, is that I just don't think that a man will live up to my dog!  


Here's why:
1.) my dog loves me unconditionally
2.) my dog obeys my commands
3.) if I locked my dog and a man in my trunk for an hour, when I came back, my dog would be THRILLED to see me, I highly doubt that the man would!
4.) my dog is very helpful
5.) She snuggles with me without expecting sex
6.) She doesn't want any money from me.


So, there you have it.  I love my dog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment