Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dealing

Today has just been my day to deal with things.  I just needed to have a full day to myself to not do a single thing, but be inside my head.  I was able to think some things through and have come to some conclusions.


1.)  I cannot control my soon to be ex husband.
2.)  I do not want to do so.
3.) He's an ass.
4.) I should have seen that years ago.
5.) I am a better person that he  ever thought that I was.
6.) I am worth so much more than he ever thought that I was.
7.) I am better off without him.
8.)  I do NOT want him back.
9.) He is low class in bringing a date to JC's funeral.
10.)  I'm done.


So...this gives me a new freedom, really.  I'm done...I am done hoping that he'll get his act together, as I know, now, that it won't happen.  I know that I was a good wife, an excellent mother, and a wonderful friend.  I will continue to be all of the above.


I am strong, I am fierce, I am wonderful, I am loving, I am kind, I am cute, I am fun, and I am woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment