Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It just happens to be Wednesday

Today is Wednesday 11-16-11.  That doesn't say a whole lot, does it?  It's been a very crazy week, and it's still not over yet.  It's just going to get busier and crazier.  I suppose that I'm ok with that, as busier and crazier keeps me from thinking too much, but thinking isn't always a bad thing either.  Maybe I should think a bit more.  I need to make decisions, important decisions in the next couple of months, and therefore, I need to have a clear mind.


However, the rest of this week will include getting my hair colored...as I've gotten a wild hair up my behind, and plan on coloring it burgundy with purple in the back, where the pink used to be.  Yeah, so I'm going through a bit of a rebellious stage again...I suppose ex's bringing a date to the memorial service on Friday has me a bit more rebellious than normal.  Also, what's the first thing that women change when we feel out of control...our hair!  So, therefore, I'm going to do it.


Then, I have to travel to Easton, MD on Thursday evening, to meet up with my daughter, and then the memorial service will be on Friday, my sister's wedding on Saturday, and then a lunch with some of the girls that also went to my Christian High School.  Can't wait to see the girls...that's for sure.  Am looking forward to my sister's wedding, and definitely NOT looking forward to the memorial service.  At least it will start the healing process for me and for Shayna.  That's necessary.  


So, let the craziness begin, I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment