Friday, November 11, 2011

Family

I was able to spend the day with Abby today.  She is Momma P's youngest daughter, and I guess more like a sister to me.  I love that.  I'm making my own family here.  That is a good thing.  It's rough having both of my own sisters living so far away.  I miss them, but the truth is that we've never been too close, and I have always wanted that.  I suppose the fact that there is a huge age difference between us that's part of the reason, as I was not living at home while they were growing up.  That makes me sad.


However, hanging out with Abby and Rachel shows me that I have sisters, who love and want to spend time with me.  I enjoy their company too.


Last night, I was also invited to spend Thanksgiving with people with whom I grew up.  I am going to go.  I can't wait to see everyone either.  So, I have a lot to look forward to, and that is a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment