Sunday, November 6, 2011

Insensitive?

What is the meaning of insensitive?  I'll tell you, it's a man, who is still married, who is planning on bringing his GIRLFRIEND to his daughter's best friend's funeral.  I am beside myself over this.  This woman does NOT know my daughter, nor does she know me, nor does she know this young man, and nor does she know his family.  She does NOT belong at this funeral.  Not only do I think that my soon to be ex-husband is wrong here, but it makes me wonder what kind of woman she is.  Would LOVE it if someone could answer this question for me.


I find this to be the height of selfishness, as he told me today that she would be attending to support HIM!  REALLY??????  SERIOUSLY????   What support does HE need?  Our daughter is DEVASTATED over this loss...I'm thinking that SHE needs all of his and my support.  


I don't care if he has a new girlfriend...I could CARE LESS about that...I don't want him anymore, and my mother taught me to give away my used toys, so, she's welcome to his selfish ass.  


But this funeral is for those who know this family, especially since this young man took his own life, it was tragic, and I think that the etiquette books are pretty clear about this kind of thing.  I'm thinking that Emily Post is rolling over in her grave right about now!  



No comments:

Post a Comment