Friday, November 4, 2011

losing someone you love isnt easy

today has been a rough day.  it started off wonderfully, and ended in hell.  afteer i dropped my daughter off at her place, a three hour drive home, i had a phone call from shayna, who was hysterical.  i could barely understand what she was saying.  when i got her calmed down enough to talk to me, she informed me that her best friend, jc shot and killed himself today.  my heart is fully broken for my daughter, as well as this young mans family.

for the first time in my life, i am at a complete and total loss for words, and do not know what to do.  there are no words of comfort in this situation.  how do you comfort parentss who have lost their only son to something that makes no sense?  i dont know either.l

No comments:

Post a Comment