Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hanging in

Today, I'm hanging in.  A lot has hit me about my daughter's friend's death, and I am missing him very much.  To know that he'll never come through my front door shouting "Hey Momma" again is breaking my heart.  


Shayna is finally at the anger stage with all of this, and that's a good thing, since it means that she's working through her grief.  I was actually happy to hear that.  I know that sounds crazy, but it's good for her to be angry.  I'm angry about it all too...


Tonight, I'm staying at my sissy's house.  I love Abby and Jeremy.  They are awesome to be with.  I just am really not ready to be alone right yet.  Thankfully, my friends and family are willing to put up with me.  


I'm also dealing with my soon-to-be-ex-husband.  We spoke on the phone last night, and I just asked him to please get the alimony paperwork started so that we could at least have something legal.  I'm actually hoping that new girlfriend will light a fire under his butt, and make him do it, because I am SURE that SHE doesn't like his being MARRIED to me, and turning HER into an adulterer!  So, here's to hoping that he'll get started on it.  For someone who wanted the divorce so badly, it is surprising to me that he hasn't done a darn thing on it.  Whatever...I'm not gonna do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment