Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday

For the past couple of months, Tuesday has been my favorite day of the week.  Why?  For the simple reason that it is the day that I can do absolutely NOTHING, if I wish to do nothing, or I can do whatever I want to do.  I know that most people have this day on either Saturday or Sunday, but I work in retail sales, so weekend work is mandatory for me.  However Monday and Tuesday work is NOT mandatory for me, and I've asked to be off those 2 days of the week. 


Monday is my day at school, and I'm usually finishing up some kind of assignment, so that I can hand it in before my class starts at 6 pm.  I love going to campus one night a week.  It makes the work a lot easier for me, and I thrive in the classroom environment.  


Last night, due to some procrastination on my part, and due to some issues with my online labs, I was working on homework that was due by 3 am.  I finally had every last assignment completed and submitted to my instructor by 2:30, giving me a half an hour to breathe.  I do not like to submit my assignments that late.  No, I didn't hand the assignment in late, and I will receive full credit for the assignments, what I'm saying is that I typically have my assignments completed and submitted before sometime on Saturday. I like to submit them early, so that I can have time to hang out on the weekend, when I'm not working.


So, saying all of that, let me just say that Tuesdays are my relaxing days.  I am taking full advantage of that today.  I finally fell asleep at 5:30 this morning, and so, I slept until 12:30, my brain finally caught up with me around 1:00 this afternoon.  Now, I'm still in my PJ's, and have no desire to get out of them today.  I think that I am just going to catch up on my DVR'd programs on the tube, and just veg out.  I think this sounds like a great idea!


Hope that y'all are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment