Friday, February 24, 2012

Fridays are great!

Ahhh....Friday night!  Lovin' it!  Tonight, I'm hanging out with Rachel and the girls at The Drinking Bone in Wormleysburg, PA.  I've been told that a great band is going to be playing tonight, called Green Eggs.  I've had a bit of a head cold, but I'm still going to go tonight.


Did some shopping today...new pair of jeans...sized smaller than the last pair that I bought!  YAY!  So nice to know that I'm getting smaller.  It's been some work to get my body here, but not too much.  Of course, since I'm a non-eater when I'm stressed out, it hasn't been too much work.  Just some swimming in the pool this past summer to build some muscle.  I'll also be spending a lot of time in the pool this coming summer as well, to build some more muscle.  I love to swim and work out in the pool.  There is just nothing better.  Every muscle is used, and the water provides the resistance, and my body is supported by the water as well.  It's also relaxing on top of it all.  What a better way to get into shape?


Still doing the internet dating thing.  Seems to be working, although, I met a gentleman in a club on Sunday who didn't believe that I was 45 years old.  He thought that I was 36!  HAHAHAHAHA!  What a boost to the ego.  Had to give him a kiss on the cheek for that!  It's kind of fun looking a lot younger these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment