Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just sad today

I'm not sure what is going on with me today.  I just feel so sad, and I'm not sure why.  I guess part of it is that I'm feeling a bit lonely, even though I have the best friends, and I really do.  However, I really do want a love relationship. I want someone to share very intimate thoughts and emotions with, and someone who will just hold me when I'm feeling sad, and be there, and just let me cry.


I see all of these happy couples, and then there's my ex, who so easily moved on from our marriage into another relationship, while yet, I did nothing to ask for my situation, and he planned it for a full year, and I'm still alone.  Now, I did take a year to spend by myself to allow myself to grieve the failure of the possibilities of our marriage, but now, that I'm ready for another try at love, I'm just not finding what I want.  I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places, or if I'm just not putting myself out there enough.  Who knows.  I can be patient, but I'm not THAT patient.  I also don't want to just jump into something with just any man.  I plan on being picky!  I think that I deserve that much!  My turn to get what I want, while still being what my future match wants!


Wish me luck!

1 comment: