Thursday, March 1, 2012

20-something boys!

So, if the title of this blog post didn't get your attention, I'm not sure what will. Lately, I've been going out a lot.  Usually Friday nights will find my friend/sister, Rachel, at a club with live music, and Sunday nights will find me a local sports bar with Danny, shooting pool.  


The past few times that I've been out, I've been noticing something interesting. 20-something boys are hitting on me.  I don't know what that is all about.  It's flattering, certainly, however, I'm starting to wonder if I don't have the word "teacher" or "tutor" tattooed on my forehead.  It's kind of scary.  Where are the MEN in my age range?


Not that 20-something boys aren't fun, they are, and they're good for kissing, but not too much else, for a woman like me.  I want a man.  I'm not looking for a boy.  I've got 3 sons.  I don't need another one.  I'm not looking to teach someone, and I'm not a cougar.  


So, where does this leave me?  Well, I guess, I'll have some fun with the 20-something boys while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment