Friday, June 29, 2012

After the tire mutilation

I went to go get new (to me, anyway) tires on my car today.  Because I totally mutilated the driver's side tire, I decided to get matching tires on the front end.  The passenger's side tire was also really bare...more than I thought it had been.  Can't believe how well my car rides now!  The young man who put the tires on my car was very nice, and I really enjoyed speaking with him.  He is a Marine, now a vet, and has my respect.  He was also really sweet in that he put my spare tire back into my trunk, where it belonged, and fixed it into place.  He didn't have to do that, it's really not in his job description.  It was great to know that some people really will go above and beyond in their jobs.  It gives me great hope for the next generation.  New tires feel great.  I may need a front end alignment.  I'll have to think about that, as it's going to be awhile before that happens, as new brakes will be more important, and I'm thinking that it's almost time for that to happen...oh, and I need an oil change and lube job (FOR THE CAR) done as soon as possible.


Hope that y'all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Girl,you need to find a good mad or a partner to help you with this kinda things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying! A good man would be much better than a good MAD, though! LOL...Although, God knows that I've had a good MAD over a lot of things this past year or so...glad that I'm over the mad, and am now working on the happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY,SUCH A NICE PRETTY GIRL.SORRY ABOUT THE MAD.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I got over the mad! LOL! It happens to the best of us. The good thing is that once I get over it, I usually let it go. Thanks for the compliment.

      Delete