Monday, June 18, 2012

Sad Day

Today is a very sad day.  One of my cousins is being taken off of life support.  My heart is crying for her daughters, my uncle, aunt, and her brothers and sister.  I have no words for my family, nothing, except that I am sorry.  Due to some life choices, she's been ill for a very long time, and unfortunately, all of her bodily systems have stopped working.  The doctors have said that there is nothing that can be done, and that she is suffering and the family has chosen to remove her.  I don't want her to suffer any more than she has, and I don't want my family to suffer either.  I know that this is the most difficult thing that they have ever had to do, and I'm sure that it is not sitting easy with them.  If you pray, please pray with me today, for the healing of their hearts, and the love of family to surround them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment