Friday, October 19, 2012

Political Views

So, OK, for those of you who know me, you know that I'm pretty conservative.  This year, when I registered to vote, I actually registered Independent.  I can't believe that I did that.  I also don't like either of the choices that we have this year for president.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  I do know this much though...I am sick and tired of both parties bashing the heck out of each other.  The Liberals can't stand the Conservatives, and the Conservatives can't stand the Liberals.  Each side is throwing mud on the other side, and it is making most American's crazy.

I'm tired of it all.  Can't it be November 7th already?  The closer it gets the worse the commercials get on tv, the worse my facebook wall looks, with everyone blasting each other.  It's all full of hate, and misunderstanding.  Neither side is willing to look at the other's point of view, and both sides think that their way is the ONLY way.

Either way...I'm just so over it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment