Saturday, October 13, 2012

Emotional

Not really sure what's going on with me this month.  I am so emotional these days.  Seems like it doesn't take much to make me cry, and I am not fully sure where it's coming from.

Some days, I feel overwhelmed with school, but I am doing really well there, work is good too, busy, but good.  So, the only other thing that I can think of is that it has to be coming from the divorce camp.  It's got to be that.  No wonder...I guess ending a 14 year marriage, and a 15 year relationship should be emotional.  Of course, looking back over the last 18 months worth of postings, didn't help much either.  I was in a really dark place back then.  I'm not so dark anymore, and can see light almost everywhere I look.  However, there's this one shadow, and I can see the light at the end of that tunnel too....October 31, and we should be finished.

I guess that it doesn't help that husband's new fiancee has decided to bash me on her facebook wall, when she knows NOTHING of me, let alone about me, or who I really am.  She has a skewed version of all of that.  Of course, she's only hearing things from him, so why should I care?  I do, however, because my CHILDREN see her postings.  She wants to be friendly with MY kids...NOT his kids, but MINE!  I don't understand that....he doesn't want much to do with them, complained about having to spend money on them, and whatever...it doesn't matter anymore, but why, try to be friends with MY kids, and then bash their mother, in a forum where THEY can see it?  Great way to upset my kids, there, honey...obviously YOU have NO clue on how to deal with the fact that I don't say anything bad about you, or your new fiancee, nor do I think that you aren't worthy to have alimony because you raised your husband's 3 kids, ran the household, and if you think I didn't, you need to get better information, sweetie....I have DOZENS of witnesses who will say otherwise...Oh, and for the record...I WORKED, I have worked since I was 14, and I worked hard, long hours, shifts that others wouldn't or couldn't take, and I still was able to raise FIVE kids, manage a household, and do the chores, as well as deal with NUMEROUS surgeries, and an implant in my spine...so be careful of what you say, as slander is a great way to have yourself sued.

No comments:

Post a Comment