Friday, October 12, 2012

Ahhhh.....RETAIL!

It's been a long day for me.  Flash sale at work makes for a crazier evening. Fifty percent off everything in the store makes for some crazy shoppers.  I love my job!  That's the whole truth, but there are days when I wonder what I am doing there.  I've been in retail and customer service jobs for over 30 years, and what I'm seeing is that some customers are just plain out, down-right rude.  And I mean UGLY RUDE!  There are times when I think that every customer who comes into our store has been wearing their cranky pants all day long, and decide to take out the ugly on us.  I don't make the rules, I'm sorry that you cannot use a coupon on flash sale days, even though the discount of the flash sale is so much better than the coupon could ever be, and I'm sorry that our company decides to suspend all coupons in our computers.  I don't make that decision, nor do I make any decisions like that.  I help you pick out clothes that will make you look good, and fashionable, I tell you the truth that your butt looks too big in those pants, let's try these instead.  I help you pick out tops and earrings, and bras and panties.  I spend my hours at work trying to keep my store clean, and inviting for you to do your shopping.  Please, treat me with a little bit of respect, and try not to treat me as if I am dirt under your feet.  I'm a human being too, and I would appreicate not being verbally abused by you.  And for the record, I do not HAVE to wait on you if you are acting like a total bitch and verbally abusing me.  I can ask you to leave my store if you are being impossible to please.  Come back another day when you're not in full out bitch mode...K?  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment