Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It has come to my attention

It has come to my attention, from a comment left on yesterday's blog post that I have supposedely been attacking my boyfriend's ex-wife. It was stated, by her, that I have been posting mean, vindictive, and slanderous accusations towards her. I have read through my blog, and I don't see a single thing that could, by law, be considered any of those things. Whomever the "bird" is who is feeding false information is incorrect. I say show me the proof!  You have opened this can of worms and I will always defend myself against your attacks. I deleted your postings because I felt the need to protect you from the comments of those who actually know me and love me, who spend time with me and share my life. I have been nothing but gracious and understanding when it has come to his relationship with you, and I have supported his being there for you and his visits with his grandson, that have included you.  You have done nothing but use my relationship with him against him. You have chosen to be ugly and vindictive. He has told me the truth of the reasons for his marriage to you ending, including the fact that he is no saint, and I believe him. I don't think my life with him is perfect, nor do I expect it to be. I expect him to be fallible, just as I am. I still wish you no ill will and just want for you to maybe take some time, examine yourself, and move forward in a healthy manner. Your venomous attacks of me prove that you have not done those things. I'm sorry that you feel wronged, and that you have been hurt. I wish you well.

1 comment: