Thursday, February 7, 2013

Trust

I think that trust is a big deal.  Call me crazy, but I think that if there's no trust, there cannot be anything else.  There can be no love relationship without trust.  I have a very difficult time trusting people anymore.  I find that most people are not trustworthy.  It just seems to me that most people don't care about my feelings, at least not as much as I care about theirs.  I find it frustrating, and find that I know that while they are being untrustworthy, I'm being trustworthy.  Then, that makes me feel stupid, because I trusted that person with my feelings, with my heart, and all they do is step on both.  Makes me wonder what is wrong with me, and truth is that it's not that the problem is with me, my only mistake was trusting the wrong person.  I refuse to be put in that place again, I refuse to be that vulnerable again.  I don't want to trust anyone until they make it clear that they are worthy of my trust.  Don't ask me to trust you until you prove to me that I can trust you.  Until then, hell can freeze over before I will trust you.  I guess that is just something that the people in my life will have to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment