Sunday, April 15, 2012

I give up!

So, this is it...I give up!  I am tired of the online dating scene.  Personally, I think that dating just sucks.  The whole thing is crazy.  After the X-rated photos that were sent to me a couple of weeks ago, I am refusing to do this anymore.  I think that I'm going to meet men the old-fashioned way...which means that I'm just going to run into men wherever I may find myself.  


This means that I'm getting out more.  I'm doing more things.  I want to do those things.  Next stop...new library card, as I need to read...and want to do so, and maybe, I'll meet someone there.


I've started making new friends.  Had drinks with a girlfriend on Friday night.  We had a great time.  Played some pool, and played poorly...however, I'm getting better.  That's a good thing.  


I've had my daughter here the past 2 weeks, and her boyfriend was here this past week.  So, this is the first week that I'll have my new basement apartment to myself!  YAY!  I'm kind of excited about that.  I spent my day cleaning up, doing laundry, and watching The Gilmore Girls on dvd.


As to giving up....well, maybe not totally, but in the internet dating scene, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment