Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter to everyone.  I have spent my day with my daughter, Shayna, her new boyfriend, Matt, Momma P., Pappy, Rachel, and Diane.  Chey will be here later, and tomorrow, will be up at the camper.  As much as I love holidays, I can't help but be a little bit sad as well.  


I can't help but think that there are people who are missing.  My son, Christopher, his wife, and sons, who refuse to speak to me anymore; my son, Andrew, who is in Arkansas; and my son, David, who is going through his own hard times, and doesn't want much to do with me either.   I know that Christopher's decisions are his own, and I respect them, however, it still just really hurts to know that he won't speak to me, that he has chosen this path.  It causes a lot of pain.


I also know that I have my own abandonment issues, and this makes me hurt all the more.  I would love nothing more than to have a holiday with my family all around me.  I've always been very family focused, and to not have 3 of my children here saddens me.  It is what it is.  


I am very thankful that Shayna is here.  She is the light of my life, and makes me realize how fully fortunate I am, that I have her.  


Anyway...here's sending y'all Blessed Easter Wishes!  I am hoping that you are spending your day surrounded by your families, and enjoying their company.  Sending love!

No comments:

Post a Comment