Sunday, August 21, 2011

Now What?

So, today, I found out that my soon to be ex-husband is no longer living in our marital home full time.  I am livid that he did not tell me this.  I don't even know what to think about it.  We are supposed to be informing each other of these types of things...and I had to give him my address when I moved...so why does HE not have to abide by the rules that HE set?  Why am I the one who keeps her end of the bargain while he does not?  I am very frustrated.

On a good note, I had a very nice date last night with a wonderful gentleman.  I enjoy his company, and he enjoys mine...so, that's awesome.  I have met both of his daughters, his sister, his ex-wife, and her sister.  I was really nervous about it last night, but all went well.  I was myself, and I liked everyone, and was told that they liked me as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment