Friday, October 3, 2014

What a difference a year makes!

I have uploaded the TimeHop app to my phone.  It's a cool little app that shows statuses and photos that I posted to Facebook on a given day, in the years past.  I enjoy being able to look back and see where I've been.  This past week has had some interesting posts.

As I look back, I realize that GB and I have been in the Frederick house for a full year.  This time last year, we were doing the major house cleaning.  A year ago, I posted here about the Great House Clean-Up of 2013.  WOW!

I fully remember the frustration of cleaning this house.  The five full days of cleaning the kitchen, the 2 full days on just scrubbing out a bathtub.  I'm amazed at how much we've done, and how much we accomplished in two short weeks.  The house still looks great, and we finally have the basement in some semblance of order.  Just 2 room left to clean out, and deliver boxes to rightful owners.

This year, we're looking at possible moves out of state, due to GB's job hunt.  We're not exactly sure where yet, but we've got a good idea.  When we know for sure, I'll post it.  If you pray, please pray for guidance for us, as we have a pretty big decision to make.

I've started a 31 business, and since I'm crazy about bags and organization, this is right up my alley.  It's also a portable business, so that helps.  It'll get me out of the house on occasion, and allow for me to make friends wherever we're going.

So, all of this to say, that GB is still a wonderful leader, he challenges me to take the high road, even when it's REALLY difficult for me to do so.  The past week's TimeHop have reminded me of this, and of how much he does love me, and wants what's best for our relationship.  I'd follow this man anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment