Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Rainy Monday

We're experiencing yet another rainy Monday.  This week, I have no reason to be worried about the weather.  Last weekend, was the wedding of my dear friend, Alicia, to my soon-to-be-ex-husband's oldest friend, Dave.  


The wedding was beautiful, and the weather was spectacular.  I'm so happy for them.  They are just so made for each other, and mesh really well together.  I wish for them, a lifetime of happiness.  


Today, I woke up, had to run to the social security office, as I've somehow lost my SS card, then I had to run up to school to give them the official copy of the number, so that I can finish up my enrollment paperwork.  YAY!  Finally have that all completed.  I start school on June 11.  I can't wait for my classes to start.  I'm really looking forward to working towards making myself better, and an education is one of the ways that I had planned on doing that.  I am so happy that I decided to do this sooner than later.  No more excuses for me...I'm jumping in!



No comments:

Post a Comment